You were wondering what it’s like to film a documentary on a small Greek island?
Well, here is a sample work day:
– print out tax forms
– sort invoices and receipts for tax
– on way to office, speculate with bus driver Pavlos about who caused the hit-and-run accident in Agios Antonios that claimed an adult goat’s life
– check emails
– diarize funding deadlines
– screen test-shoot material
– draw up filming schedule
– fill out tax forms
– lunch break: invade a castle of the Knights of St John
Happy weekend everyone!